BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

za dao.....

wednesday so......[duno haw 2 say larhxx] BM teacher call us go out 2 finish our homework...cuz we didn't bring the komsas nota.....jia jun they all say dun1 pass up 2 teacher 1st...cuz they dun 1 go back class 2 study....swt dao...XD

2day....nothing pecial...only keep swt-ing...>.<>

then we go moral...during moral no ppl listen 2 teacher...XD mama[wan lin] n ZHU MU[sze munn] gaduh....(play only de larhxx) so childish niahxx..haha

after moral jin hee, kong sang, jia he they all take my bottle....then me, kit yee, sze munn go take back....damn hot u know.....the boys so bian tai.....say sze munn no...... ......>.

then stay back 4 orkestra again....then also very hot....shu yi jie jie they all buli me n make me laught untill cry...hahaxxx>.<

so bad de shu yi jie jie....giv the powder nthe paper[for intruments]also giv me the last...T.T

0 comments: