BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/1/2010

yesterday after art class then go mamak lo....
shiwen no go...
cham...
cuz wanna talk 2 her....
at there so sien...
then mai sms wif eugene lo...
haha...
he very zadao de lo...
muahaha...
then sms till 11:15pm then stop edi...
mayb he sleep edi ba?
then me continue eat my maggi mee goreng lo...
zadao...tell the ppl say kurang pedas...
then giv me tambah pedas de....TT
then finish...^^
qian wanna help me tuition lo...^^
wat also can de...
nonit giv money only wan blanja she eat only...
happi lo....gt one more tuition teacher edi...XD
then they all 2day wan cum our house sing K....muahaha
shi wen....cum oo....k?
me very boring de...^^

2day morning....
gt orchestra....
start at 8am
but then...
i 9:45am only go....
u know y?
damn "fish" de lo....==
cuz....
4got gt orchestra 2day...
9am...
mom wake me up...
cuz my sms me....
she say "come la"
then mom say izit gt orchestra?
then i call back her lo....
then jiaying pick up the phone say 55 cum....
zadao...
then i rush 2 bath+rush 2 prepare+rush 2 go back skull lo...
reach there edi....
very fish de lo....
so late only go....
cuz of 4got....[next time takut edi ....><]

then 2pm go tempua tuition BM...^^
gt 2 skull fren at there....happi^^
gt fren there...
the teacher also use half an hour 2 teach us sejarah de lo...^^

k la...
post till here lo....
^^
2molo mayb cant
on9 edi...
TT

0 comments: