BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

hari sukan 2010+补贴


补贴
[20/2]

my babii wenn
came my hs...
wif mom's frensss

she also gt cum....
then we at upstairs...
play自拍+computer...

noh...
we tale de picss...
XD

本来我们讲好要
gamble 下的...
tapi hor...
nt enough ppl play...
so no play ler...
muahaha....




[aiyorr...capture nicely ma...X) ]


[sorpo me...blek =) ]


[finally...capture u ler...]



[dun kiss me!! =X ]


[oh...tat girl wan kiss me X) ]


[cut ler hair de me...^^]

thx babii wenn!!
love u muachh...^^


hari sukan
[25/2]



lalala~
2day sports day...
then orchestra gt 表演....
hohoho...
so...we must go early lo...
haha...
then..
go padang...

wait they all rumah-ruamah prepare lo...
then start play
[negaraku+phantom+radiers march+pirates+chariot+totoro]

haha...during play...
we gt rest awhile de...^^
then we take picss again lo...haha
during 表演...
mr wong also gt help us take...^^
thx alot ^^



[2 primo+2 "211 yamaha"+1 "221 yamaha]


[during表演^^ ]


[wau....stand so high...XD]



[wohoo!! flutist...saw me? the shortest...TT]



[huiwen+reina+khesin+peisi+mithra]


[flute again...eii? lost one...XD]


[X.X]


[==" mr siow]


[vv+me]


[==" yong sui sui me...X) ]


[me+liow]


[me+leng lui aili...^^]


[jying+me]


[liow+sunnie+jying+me]


gt more picss....^^
wait me oo...

0 comments: