BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

lalala~~ X)

OMG!!!hate 2day lo...[hahaha...]
y lieh??cuz oo....early early then rain big big ler...
zadao!! ><
then mai make my shoes wet edi lo...
goshh...."sap sap" de....
so 恶心....hehe
then mai call dadi bring 2 skull 4 me lo...
hehe...

lalalala....SKIP

then...rehat lo...
haha...
the jiaying so废lo....
hehe...
cuz oo...
we wan 2 make py laugh then me n jiaying
"1 2 3 ooshh"her lo...
like tat baler then laugh till can't stop jor...
haha...
then aili came find me....haha
she call me many times but i "tia bo"
haha...

then after skull orchestra lo...
aiyaya....aili放飞机...
够力咯....
将来欺骗小妹妹...xD
算了咯...伤心了咯....
呵呵....

aiyoorr...
me really very old edi...
4gt 2 bring back my "sap sap" de shoes...
haix...
2molo mesti very busuk edi de lo...
haha...
算了啦...
明天一定很"fish"的....

hohoho...
ntg 2 write ler...
write here baler la...hehe^^

0 comments: