BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2nd day-orchestra practice

hoho...
morning 8am go orchestra...
^^

ntg lo...
then tune, secion practice, bla bla bla~
then sit in concert style ler...
hoho...
1st..nt using instrument...
it's a balloon!! x)
hoho...
use it 2 control our air...
hoho...
at 1st me n xxx [dun tell who la ^^]
can't blow any thing...
then i slowly can blow bigger ler..
hoho~happi lor...x)

then we practice our concert songs...
hoho...
when practice hana motana's song...
gt one dunoe wat nobody wat wat wat de...
then i sing "i wan nobody nobody but u..."
hoho...
sot ler...
kena yoonzhao de 毒ler...
hoho...
then ern sot wif me...X)

skip~

hoho...
mr siow wan sweet frm me...
actually yesterday he wan me giv de...
but i no bring...
so 2day giv lo...
giv him 2 ler...
he take 1 frm me...
n 1 frm jiaying...
kolian de jiaying...x)

then?
ntg ler...
then 6p.m go tuition lo....
dunoe y 2day so 倒霉...
my fren kena geo teacher scold then me?
kena sejarah teacher ask ques...
i haven answer finish...
then he call me go out sit depan...
zadao!!
幸好no punished me...x)
u knw? so fish lo...
hoho...
nvm la...suan ler....
hoho....

0 comments: