BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

finally~

wee~!
finally exam over ler...
haha~

happi~!
but also gt abit sad lo...
cuz o...
band camp cancel...
TT

but nvm la...
hoho...
y lieh?
cuz...
mayb june de holiday lo...
muahaha...~

lol
skull exam finish ler...
but still gt theory exam...
gosh...
so scard lo...
scard gagal...
mami say if pass...giv me naything i wan...
hoho...
i wan camera...~!
uncle...
i'm waiting u giv me a hp!!
can giv me b4 b4 b4 my bufday?
plx~i love u!!
wakaka...!

hoho...
2day ling n me
go art class teacher's hs...
went there...
teacher not at home...
then go home lo...
haha...
she cum my hs...
then 10++ i go her hs...
actually...
we wan go mamak de...
but 2 sien ler...
then go her hs lo...
muahaha...!

lalala~
post till here ler...
2molo gt orchestra...
wanna wake up earlly again...
=(

0 comments: