BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

happi day...x)

hoho...
yesterday go art class wif ling...
we continue our art lo...
need 2 use water colour de ma..
gt left de...then we go draw our hand....
haha...

then we go mamak lo...
haha...
we at there discuss go watch movie...
say dao shuang shuang...
then 1a.m ....
then say cancel ler...
haixx...sad...
nvm la...next time^^


[me-ling]

[my hand!! x) + =) + x.X ]



2day....
hoho....go orchestra lo....
then?
me+jiaying+ern sot ler....
actually is jiaying start 1st de...
then me n ern start....
haha~
we dance penguin dance n sing totoro de song...
hoho....
feel tat me so sot...x.X

then?
practice lo...
practice n rest also do the sot sot style...x)
then mr.siow come ler...haha~
after tat...
ofcuz giv him sweet la...=)
then 11++...
mr.siow giv us clean our instrument....
then flute de can't wash...only can clean our key pad baler...
then...
we go kacau they all lo...
x)

the abeng vry 变态lo...
go in girl's toilet wash his instrument...==
then we dance our penguin dance again lo...
haha...~!

i love penguin....~!!
so cute!!!!

night....
阿姨+舅舅cum my hs lo....
ntg 2 do...
mighui一到...
then i ask him about his constipation penguin ler...
haha...hui...miss uor constipation
penguin leh...
when u wan bring it 2 visit me leh?
x)
jiayi....y u no cum?
y u go camp?
left me 1 ppl...
so sien u knw?!
TT
sad...~!!

0 comments: