BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2day morning wake up then bath lo....
then prepare all wanna piano de things then watch my 痞子英雄^^
终于都看完了。。。^3^

then start my piano lesson la...[gor go out edi...only me at home having lesson TT]
after piano lesson then continue watch 敗犬女王....not bad lo....

oh ya~the痞子英雄oo....the ending nt really understand lo....[cuz me s2pid ma~><]
but then...at last there very zadao lo....haha....@.@

then he敗犬女王arh....hmm....watch till episode 3 edi ^^
[hmm....2day watch tv watch edi 8++hours~haha....够力]

then night watch my ASTRO~~
the AEC de..."不凡的爱"
this show damn nice lo...i love the 宇航的角色^^haha....[咋到咧。。。]


then after the show go 小叔geh house c apo lo....
then sit in-front computer blogging la~~haha....

今天想起很多以前
不开心的东东
不懂做么

0 comments: